Since we're deep into cooking making season right now, it's time to devote some space to that seasonal player, the cookie cutter! Over the years we've offered a few tips on how to properly care for and store them so they don't rust or become a tangled metal mess in your cupboard. Here we've compiled a few of those tips in one place, as well as two cool cookie cutter stores and a Macgyver-esque cookie cutter hack.
- 1 Tip: Store Cookie Cutters Stacked on a Paper Towel Holder
- 2 MacGyver Cookie Cutter Hack: Bottlecaps, a Nail & Duct Tape!
- 3 Tip: Dry Metal Cookie Cutters in the Oven
- 4 How Do I Keep Cookie Cutters from Rusting?
- 5 Make Cookie Cutters Last Longer with a Blow Dryer