What was happening this time last year? Well, we had two soups kids are sure to eat, all the chocolate desserts a chocolate-lover could wish for, a tour of a pickling queen's kitchen, and more. Take a look!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Essential Weeknight Recipe: Quick Tomato Sauce with Pasta
• Essential Weeknight Recipes: Two Soups My Kid Will (Almost) Always Eat
• Recipe: Healthier Zucchini and Carrot Fritters
• Avery's Small & Soulful Pickling Wonderland
• Hearty & Healthy Breakfast Idea: Egg Baked in an Avocado
• Deep, Dark Chocolate Cookies, Cakes & Fudge: 20 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• 12 Recipes to Know By Heart
• For the Perfect Steak, First Freeze It Solid. Then Cook an Hour.
• $51 Per Pound: The Deceptive Cost of Single Serve Coffee
• The 40 Most Common Cooking Mistakes
• 15 Fresh (And Unexpected!) Ways to Serve Up Spaghetti
• Recipe: Steamed Chocolate Pudding Cakes