Ours is a big red stockpot that's battered, banged, and bruised, but still going strong. We love dusting it off and taking it down from the top shelf each autumn when we start soup season in earnest:
From here on out, it'll take a place on the stovetop. Even when cleaned, it rests with its lid on a back burner until we use it again (generally within the next 24 hours!). What color is your stockpot?
- Le Creuset Enamel-on-Steel 12-Quart Covered Stockpot, $100 at Amazon
- PIral Terracotta 5.5 Quart Stock Pot, $86 at Terra Allegra Imports
- Le Creuset Enamel-on-Steel 6-Quart Covered Stockpot, Dijon , $60 at Amazon
- Silit 5-Quart Stockpot with Lid, $226 at Amazon
- Camping Blue Enamel Stock Pot 5.75qt, $22 at Amazon
Related: 5 Stylish Stockpots