You know it's trendy when people are dip-dyeing Easter eggs, but still: so pretty! Whether it's the handle of a wooden spoon dipped in the perfect coral or an ombre-style napkin, we love this halfway, handmade pop of color. Here are 10 ways to get it on your dinner table—seven you can easily DIY, three to buy from the pros.
• 1. Dipped Wooden Utensils, from House of Earnest.
• 2. Paint-Dipped Flower Jars, from Oh Happy Day.
• 3. Yellow Dip-Dyed Tablecloth, from House to Home.
• 4. Paint Dipped Chopsticks, from Poppytalk.
• 5. Dip-Dyed Place Cards, from Swoon.
• 6. Dip-Dyed Napkins, from Anna Lee Co.
• 7. Gold-Dipped Wine Glasses, from Say Yes to Hoboken.
• 8. Dip-Dyed Baguette Board, $128 from Terrain.
• 9. Dip-Dyed Bread Board, $228 from Terrain.
• 10. Superior Servers, $152 for a set or $38 each from Ladies & Gentlemen Studio.
Have you ever dip-dyed something from your kitchen?
Related: Plastic Pigs and Spray Paint: An Inexpensive & Adorable Place Card
(Images: Erin/House of Earnest; Chiara Alberetti Milott/Oh Happy Day; Emma Lee; Rachael of Penelope and Pip/Poppytalk; Swoon; Anna Lee Co.; Liz/Say Yes to Hoboken; Terrain; Ladies & Gentlemen Studio)