With Thanksgiving just a few weeks away, we can't help feeling a little warm and fuzzy already. A good way to really get in the mood? Surround yourself with kitchen gear that's ready for the holiday.
These burgundy-colored items are all perfectly festive for Thanksgiving. Plus, they'll work for Christmas, and they're not so holiday-crazy that they can't be used during the rest of the year.
- Mini Unikko Plywood Tray, $35 at Marimekko: Decked out with a classic Marimekko poppy print, this tray is perfect for serving small bites at Thanksgiving or any dinner party.
- Colour Concept Highball Glass, $20 at Wayfair: Frosted with a deep burgundy hue, these glasses will add a pop of color to whatever you're serving, whether it's a cocktail or tap water.
- Emile Henry Salt Pig, $40 at Sur la Table: We love a salt pig (click here for proof). This one from Emile Henry looks so good, it can go from the counter to the table, allowing guests to get in on the salt action first-hand.
- Kuhn Rikon Bread Knife, $20 at Amazon: Because every knife you own is steel, perk things up with this burgundy option, which has a sharp, serrated edge for cutting through crusty bread.
- Wake Up Tea Towel, $16 at Claudia Pearson: Attention, all paper towel fiends (yes, you!): It's time to invest in some tea towels not only because you can find a lot of really nicely designed ones, like this option from illustrator Claudia Pearson, but also because it's the eco-friendly thing to do.