We're always curious about the decorative things people choose to display in their kitchens. What do they like to have about them as they cook? Some kitchens, too, have picture rails or shelves just begging for a collection to be displayed. Here are five favorite kitchen collections from real homes.
• 1 Jack's Early Pop Life - Jack's current kitchen is micro-tiny, but previously he had this glorious pop-art kitchen, with the loveliest powder blue on the walls and an eye-popping collection of Campbell's. What do you think of this one?
• 2 Shannon and Emmett's From Factory to Family - The white just pops against the brick of the kitchen, and it's a great way to use the empty space on top of the cabinets.
• 3 Ashley Ann's $500 Light and Lovely Remodel - We totally love the globes on top of Ashley Ann's cabinets! What a creative and unusual idea, and so nice-looking with her wall paint too.
• 4 Nina's Open Sky Blue and White - Dishes of course are a great thing to display in the kitchen, and we love this colorful vintage display that spills over into the dining room.
• 5 Mandy and Ryan's Permanent Collection - Given that Mandy and Ryan are serious art collectors, we think that these beautiful clay jars in their kitchen are probably pretty old. We love the rustic look these give to the kitchen.
What sort of collection do you have on display in your kitchen? Do you display anything special? Is there art in your kitchen? We don't have the wall space for a lot of art, but we are considering something up top, near the ceiling.
Related: Kitchen Spotlight: Open Storage in Small Kitchens
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)