Posts from this week a year ago included some tips on organizing online recipes with Google Reader, a source for cheap vanilla beans, a huge roundup of frosty summer cocktails, and a discussion of the $7.50 eggs. Plus, essential serving dishes, adventures in Florence, and bar cookies.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Our essential serving dishes.
• Crazy spaghetti hot dogs - and the secret to making them yourself.
• Sara Kate's food adventures in Florence.
• Frosty summer cocktails — lots and lots of 'em!
• Organize your online reading and recipes with Google Reader.
• Add curry powder to your ketchup!
• What's the difference between a sauté pan and a skillet?
• Jasna's lovely evolving kitchen.
• What's on your "stuff I like to eat" list?
• Why I pay $7.50 for a dozen eggs: a discussion.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles and Peanut Butter Ice Cream