• Ripe's Honeydew Salad with Poppyseed Dressing - This salad from Cheryl Sternman Rule's new cookbook Ripe features honeydew, cucumber, and halved grapes sweetened with a slightly tart dressing of honey, lime, and poppy seeds. Delish.
• Sauced: Whole Grain Mustard Pan Sauce - Great spooned over sliced pork with a side of asparagus.
• Bread Baking: Rye Bread with Molasses and Caraway - This recipe incorporates two secrets to making rye bread work: a high protein bread flour, and an overnight rise.
• Sandwiched: Cocoa Popovers with Chocolate Mousse and Raspberries - a decadent after dinner treat, made with raspberries, honey, and a sprinkling of Maldon salt.
• Dinner Tonight: Lamb, Beet, and Cracked Wheat Meatballs with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce - The best meatballs aren't made entirely of meat! Add cooked grains, legumes or, in this case, shredded beets for meatballs that are really juicy and tender.
Previous Good Eats: How To Make Perfect Easter Eggs and Five Great Spices for Grilled Lamb
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)