Here's a clutch of afternoon eye candy for you — a dose of inspiring kitchens from recent Apartment Therapy house tours. These are a diverse bunch. Some are tiny rented kitchens that have been brightened up in creative ways. Others are larger and more customized to their owners' style. But they all are bright, refreshing, and beautiful places to cook.
• 1 Jessica and Erik's Cozy Bungalow - This little bungalow in Portland had a pink kitchen, but the new owners went with it!
• 2 Pink cupboards - There's a warm glow with the bright sun in this kitchen.
• 3 Pot rack - We like the good use of a pot rack here.
• 4 Michelle & Dylan's Curiosity Filled Apartment - This is just a rental, but the occupants have made the kitchen their own with a sweet color of yellow, and curiosities from their extensive collection.
• 5 Vicki & Richard's Eichler House of Robots - This gorgeous, light-filled kitchen is one to envy.
• 6 Extensive remodel - Vicki and Richard spent 5 months without a kitchen as they lowered the high wall that separated it from the rest of the house. This opened it up and didn't disturb the radiant heating system they have.
• 7 Desk organizer - Nice use for a desk organizer. Can anyone ID it?
• 8 Terisa, Colin, & Lauren's Family Home - Another rental kitchen made bright and cheery with personal accessories and some yellow paint.
• 9 Karen's Cozy and Cheery Home - A cozy kitchen with a wonderful wall of windows.
• 10 Vintage stove - We love the vintage stove! It really adds character to the kitchen.
More Kitchen Galleries