3. Chai-Spiced Honey Bundt Cake from Epicurious - With a cup of coffee, this would do quite nicely for a mid-afternoon snack on a cold afternoon.
4. Pecan Molasses Bundt Cake with Bourbon Glaze from Epicurious - This sounds like a great recipe if you're not in the mood for something super sweet. We love pairing of molasses and bourbon.
5. Lemon-Ginger Bundt Cake from Martha Stewart - Lemon is one of our favorite flavors for cake, and the addition of crystallized ginger adds a spicy twist!
7. Pear Bundt Cake from Belly Bytes - Pears can often play second-fiddle to apples this time of year, so here's one way to give them a chance to shine!
8. Eggnog Spice Bundt Cake from Relish - Too soon for eggnog? Nah!
Which one of these cakes sounds the most tempting to you? Or is there another you recommend?
Related: Tip: Grease and Sweeten Cake Pans