Lately Kiosk has been turning its keen eye towards America, and the America 2 collection was just released. Here are eight interesting things for the kitchen from this newest Kiosk collection. This collection leans heavily on the kitsch and curiosities of Florida, with plenty of citrus paraphernalia.
• 1 Citra Sipper, $5. From the wilds of Florida, a curious sipper that lets you drink straight from the orange. Great for Florida's extra-juicy oranges.
• 2 Guava Cream, $12. Just like in the pastries in Little Havana.
• 3 Texan Nut Sheller, $23. Quite a nut sheller; it looks like it could handle just about anything.
• 4 Produce Sampling Knife, $26. Like the ones that all the fruit growers carry around in their pocket.
• 5 Citra Fruit Spoon, $12 for a set of four. There's really no substitute for a good grapefruit spoon, which is actually very good at many things. (Scraping out squash strings, for instance.) These are kitschy and bright.
• 6 Citrus Sizing Plate, $28. Used for grading fruit.
• 7 Chiviricos Fried Dough and Meringues, $2. Crazy Florida snacks! The meringues are actually a very good gluten-free treat.
• 8 Mr. Pea Sheller, $50. An old-fashioned gadget right up there with the apple peeler. Very handy when your garden is spilling out peas by the bushel.