• Super Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies from the Kitchn - Chewy and just a little tangy, these cookies always hit the spot.
• Rugelach Pinwheels from Martha Stewart - We're intrigued by the cream cheese in the dough!
• Cinnamon Palmiers from Epicurious - If you use store-bought puff pastry, we won't tell a soul.
• Cinnamon-Sugar Popcorn from Real Simple - We'd love a bag of this for snacking on the grass.
• Doughnut Muffins from Fine Cooking - These taste exactly like cake donuts, except without the deep frying. No joke!
• Triple Cinnamon Scones from King Arthur Flour - Perfect for brunch on the back porch.
Do you have a favorite cinnamon-sugar treat?
(Image: Faith Durand)