Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Washington, VA
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- When we bought this house, I knew we had to change the kitchen dramatically ON A BUDGET! We reconfigured the kitchen cabinets, painted them, and added some molding. We moved the kitchen sink under the window and put in an opening into the living room. We also added new appliances, new wood floors and countertops, and relocated the washer and dryer from the dark, dingy basement into the kitchen which made it more accessible to all.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- Small kitchens can be great, but having enough counter space is key. Reuse anything you can to keep down the costs.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- Being able to cook ANYTHING and enjoy having family there in the living room or on the porch and not feeling closed out from them.
See all entries