- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Our kitchen is really tiny, but we make the most of it with quality appliances. We make smoothies with the Vitamix and grind meat and make pasta with the KitchenAid.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We used to have a mini-fridge. We could barely fit anything in it, and definitely no ice cream. We sacrificed some space (which is hard, our whole place is 259 square feet) and bought a refrigerator. It's been a dream!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Definitely pizza! We have a pizza stone that just barely fits in our convection oven/microwave.
Small Cool Kitchens