Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Ossining, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We don't like the clutter in the kitchen -so the stuff we do have out is important. The whiskey bottle is from my husband's bachelor party, and the "salt & pepper donkey" is a family heirloom.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- When we bought our foreclosure - the kitchen was a nightmare. There was food in the fridge! (gross!) Cabinet doors would fall apart in our hands, burners on the stove wouldn't light. Floor tiles were cracked. The counters weren't even level. We had to tear it down to the studs.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- We love to cook Italian food. My husband makes his family pasta sauce recipe, and I make my grandmother's meat balls. It can't be beat!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2013