- Washington, DC
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool?
- It's so sleek and we love having so much more counter space than before. It's a room that I actually want to spend more time in. Even though we loved to cook before, we love to cook even more!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We remodeled our out-dated kitchen last summer. We took the stacked washer/dryer unit and put them side-by-side, which enabled us to take out a wall and open up the kitchen more. It's so nice having a lot more work space. Replacing the fluorescent overhead light also makes a huge difference.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Any meal for a dinner party. Usually my husband will prepare the main course and I'll work on the side dishes and dessert. Now we can actually have two people cook in the kitchen at the same time!
Small Cool Kitchens