Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we couldn't pass up the classic Chinese street food: Dan Dan Noodles. Read on for these, plus Passover candies, chocolate bread, and Senegalese Rice And Peas.
• Dan Dan Noodles - A simple dish, rich with roasted chili oil.
• A Twist on David Lebovitz's Chocolate Bread - Yeast and dark chocolate — yum!
• Serious Sweets: Coconut Layer Cake with Chocolate Glaze - A beautiful cake, graceful and tasty.
• Passover Candy: Manischewitz Pâte de Fruits and Matzo Crunch - Delicate jelly candies with over-the-top Manischewitz wine flavor.
• Dinner Tonight: Senegalese Rice And Peas - Humble food, but delicious.
Previous Good Eats: Breakfast Burrito With Chorizo, Potato, And Egg
(Image: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt/Serious Eats)