Popular recipes in July included a warm chickpea salad, lemon braised chicken with mint pesto and beans, and a dish of old-fashioned strawberry shortcake.
• 1 Warm Chickpea Salad with Cumin and Garlic
• 2 Lemon Braised Chicken and Beans with Mint Pesto
• 3 Cheesy Corn Bake
• 4 Old-Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake
• 5 Grits with Corn, Goat Cheese and Roasted Tomatoes
• 6 Carrot Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
• 7 Beet-Pickled Deviled Eggs
• 8 Chocolate Chip Muffins
• 9 Simple Summer Squash Soup
• 10 Vegan Vanilla Almond Sandies
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)