Since I learned to make that chicken stir-fry pictured above, I've made it three times -- in one week! It's savory and fresh, with tender chicken and crisp vegetables. It's also just the first in a series of stir-fry lessons and recipes we shared with you this week. It's my chosen method of cooking this summer!
In addition to all that stir-fry goodness, we also had a scrumptious smoked trout and potato salad, a dish of turkey pesto meatballs, and a raspberry rosewater smoothie good for breakfast or dessert. There were popsicles made with red wine, and an awesome cocktail for the Queen's diamond jubilee: A mint and rum smash you shake up in canning jars! Perfect for a party.
• Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
• Turkey Pesto Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
• Smoked Trout & Potato Salad with Buttermilk Vinaigrette
• Raspberry Rosewater Smoothie
• How To Make Fried Rice
• How To Stir-Fry Vegetables
• Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Pea Shoots, Pesto and Hazelnuts
• Pinot Noir Infused Blackberry Ice Pops
• Rhubarb Curd
• Lovage Simple Syrup
• The Corpse Reviver #2
• The Queen's Rum Shaker Cocktail
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)