Did you know that it's really quite easy to make creamy mozzarella cheese at home? We showed you how this week, and then, since we were craving fresh, summer-inspired pizza we gave you a classic margherita pizza to top with that extra-good mozzarella. We had a chicken pesto tart, too, like pizza but with a little more butter. There were peaches galore: Peach and pecan crumble bars, a frozen peach dessert, and sparkling white peach sangria. We offered some cooking lessons as well, with recipes, like how to make your own custom granola, and how to make flavored salts.
Read on for these and more — all our new recipes from the past week.
• Pesto Chicken Tart
• How to Make Homemade Mozzarella
• Classic Margherita Pizza
• Sparkling White Peach Sangria
• How to Make Flavored Salts
• How To Make Great Granola Every Time
• Peaches and Cream Semifreddo
• Whole Wheat Plum Crumble Pie
• Peach and Pecan Oat Crumble Bars
• Stonska TortaPrevious Week's New Recipes: Gnocchi with Sweet Corn, Cappuccino-Chip Shake, Stuffed Zucchini, Avocado BLT, Homemade Kombucha, & More
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)