Popular recipes of June 2011 included cheesy Tex-Mex rice, a smoky corn and pepper dip, stuffed flatbread and BBQ chicken pizza. There were classic pralines, a rosemary-citrus spritzer and more.
• 1 Smoky Corn and Jalapeno Dip
• 2 Cheesy Tex-Mex Rice
• 3 Classic Southern Pralines
• 4 Flatbread Stuffed with Curried Potatoes, Spinach, and Chickpeas
• 5 BBQ Chicken Pizza With Caramelized Onions
• 6 Crispy Panko Pork Chops
• 7 Summer Corn Salad
• 8 Rosemary Citrus Spritzer
• 9 Crunchy Pecan Waffles
• 10 Oregon Summer Panino
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)