Warning: There are zero salads in this bunch of recipes. If salads are your comfort food of choice, then my apologies. These recipes provide the kind of comfort that comes with plenty of cheese, an extra splash of cream, and some crispy edges. Not that they are all overly-indulgent...just most of them. Ahem. Enjoy!
• 1 Baked Potato Soup With Bacon, Green Onion & Cheddar
• 2 Baked Chicken with Bacon
• 3 How to Make Great Risotto at Home
• 4 Crispy Chicken Thighs & Warm Bread Salad
• 5 Lentil Soup with Lemon Yogurt Cream
• 6 Baked Beans with Pineapple and Bacon
• 7 Kimchi Fried Rice with Extra Greens
• 8 Bacon-Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes
• 9 Minnesota Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup
• 10 Souther Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
• 11 Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole with Cheddar & Tomatoes
• 12 Authentic Spaghetti alla Carbonara
• 13 How to Make Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
• 14 Chicken and Andouille Sausage Gumbo
• 15 Shepherd's Pie
• 16 How to Make Creamy Macaroni and Cheese on the Stovetop
• 17 Cuban Black Bean Soup
• 18 Penne alla Vodka
• 19 White Chicken Chili
• 20 Easy Pasta Bake with Prosciutto, Tomato Sauce, and Mozzarella
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)