Maybe it's that lighter mac and cheese Emma posted yesterday, or maybe it's just the crisp fall weather — we're yearning for a weeknight supper with gooey, savory, pungent cheese. From cheddar-chile bread to grilled cheese sandwiches with chutney, here are ten or so recipes from our archives that really spotlight cheese in all its delicious glory.
• 1 One-Bowl Microwave Macaroni and Cheese
• 2 Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
• 3 Potato, Squash, and Goat Cheese Gratin
• 4 Goat Cheese Tart with Roasted Eggplant, Zucchini, and Caramelized Onions
• 5 Cheddar and Chiles Bread
• 6 Flatbreads with Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onions, and Basil
• 7 No-Boil Chunky Cheese Lasagna
• 8 "Ham and Cheese" Breakfast Casserole
• 9 Grilled Cheese with Tomato Chutney
• 10 Lemon Frittata with Leeks and Goat Cheese
What kind of cheese are you eating tonight?
Related: Just as Good! Lighter Mac and Cheese Casserole
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)