Cheerful red and white check has an old-fashioned charm that can brighten up your kitchen. A classic picnic pattern, red and white gingham brings a sense of casual playfulness to any gathering and has long been a favorite for tablecloths and napkins. Gingham also has a nice, simple graphic quality to it that, if used sparingly, has a crisp, somewhat modern feel. Here's a roundup of a few red gingham items for the kitchen and dining room.
• Cloth Picnic Napkins, set of 8, $25.00 from PeppermintPinwheels on Etsy
• Hand Embroidered Apron $25.00 CornflowerCreations on Etsy
• Cupcake Liners, 100 count, $7.00 from thebakerconfections on Etsy
• 1950s Red and White Enamelware, 8 pieces, $35.00 from Hollezhobbez on Etsy
• Sandwich bags, $8.50 from countrylifenaturals on Etsy
• Vintage Folding Tray, $26.00 from SunnyDayVintage on Etsy
• Gift Tags, set of 6, $4.95 from BlossomTwig on Etsy