A year ago this week we were happily talking about fall food! Here's a look back at some of our favorite recipe and posts from this time last year. They include healthy comfort foods, pickled tea salad, creamy polenta for breakfast, darling apple jackets, tiny faces in your broccoli, and amazing morning buns. Plus what to do with turnips and fresh celery, pear gingerbread cake, and what it's worth spending money on in the kitchen.
• Morning buns! Deliciousness. Also for breakfast: creamy polenta with butternut squash, candied pecans, and whipped mascarpone.
• Good ideas for healthy comfort foods.
• Look! A vintage menu board in the kitchen.
• How to make grenadine syrup yourself.
• Tiny laughing faces... in your broccoli.
• How to keep your cutting board from slipping.
• What's worth spending money on in the kitchen?
• A set of LEGO cutlery.
• Cheap wines for tough times - great wines that won't break the bank.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Sticky Spiked Apple Cake and Saving Money in the Kitchen