I've always liked the look of ceiling-mounted pot racks. Besides being a very smart storage solution (particularly for small kitchens) hanging pot racks cozify a kitchen. They're functional decor, of which I'm a fan. Pot racks can be very pricy, with some brands commanding $500 or more, but here are 10 sturdy, good-looking versions you can get for $100 or less.
- 1 Concept Housewares Large Hanging Ceiling Pot Rack, $90 from Overstock
- 2 Old Dutch Hanging Pot Rack in Oil Rubbed Bronze, $88 from OrganizeIt
- 3 Roger Medium Oval Pot Rack in Hammered Copper, $75 from Kitchen Wine and Home
- 4 Enclume Rack It Up Oval Pot Rack, $99 from Enclume
- 5 Metal Rectangular 16-Hook Pot Rack, $93 from Overstock
- 6 Kinetic Classicor Series Wrought-Iron Oval Pot Rack, $39 from Amazon
- 7 Roger Oval Hanging Pot Rack in Black/Brass, $66 from Wayfair
- 8 Zingz & Thingz Basic Kitchen Hanging Pot Rack, $66 from Wayfair
- 9 Concept Housewares Square Hanging Pot Rack, $71 from Amazon
- 10 Rack It Up Ceiling Bars Pot Rack, $50 from Bed Bath & Beyond
Do you have a ceiling-mounted pot rack in your kitchen?
(Images: as linked)