Look at the interesting shape and big wooden handles of this vintage, like-new croissant cutter. Has anyone ever used one of these? It's a fairly one-use tool, but it's so interesting-looking that we'd like to play with it - maybe figure out other ways to use it, too. It's currently going for $3.99. Shipping is Priority Mail from North Carolina and the auction ends September 4.
Don't forget that you can post your own kitchen and tabletop items for sale at The Kitchen's classifieds!
MORE KITCHEN FINDS
• Heavy duty potato ricer for $17, shipping $8 - ends August 28
• Vintage Foley pan drainer for $8.80, shipping actual - ends September 2
• Vintage red juicer for $10, shipping actual - ends September 2
• Solid brass Indian teapot for $10, shipping $7.50 - ends September 3
• Magnetic micro oven mitts for $.99, shipping $1.99 - ends September 3