Welcome to Saturday, folks. Is it freezing where you are? We're in the midst of frigid but sunny weather here in New York. All the more reason to stay inside and catch up on this week's hot posts, including a tour of an archeologist's kitchen in Italy, a recipe for two (just two!) chocolate chip cookies, reader suggestions on what to eat after a workout, and a step-by-step guide to making kale chips at home. Enjoy!
15. Snack Recipe: Apple Sandwiches with Honeyed Peanut Butter, Oats & Raisins
14. Why Do Health Articles So Often Get It Wrong?
13. 5 Delicious Ways to Healthify Your Hot Chocolate
12. 10 Recipes That Remind Us Why Cabbage Is Awesome
11. What It Really Means to "Salt to Taste"
10. An Archeologist's Kitchen in Italy