Happy holiday weekend, everyone! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include breakfast recipes for chai-spiced French toast and overnight yeasted waffles, a spirited discussion on whether or not we should all stop saying the word veggies, a tour of Joy Cho's colorful, whimsical studio kitchenette, why you should have your first cup of coffee later in the morning, and more! Enjoy!
15. What's the Deal with Cute Paper Straws?
14. Breakfast Recipe: Scrambled Eggs with Goat Cheese, Greek Yogurt & Greens
13. Don't Forget the Wine! Jacques Pepin's 5 Habits for Better Cooking
12. How Much Does It Cost To Install a Garbage Disposal?
11. Teach Yourself to Eat More Vegetables by Reorganizing Your Fridge
10. Recipe: Baked Chai-Spiced French Toast