The Kitchn's readers and writers shared so many valuable tips for frugal cooking and shopping this year that we've gathered them up in one handy post. Check out the links below for ways to save money, reduce food waste, and entertain on a budget.
• 1 Danny Seo's 5 Tips for Saving Money at the Organic Grocery
• 2 Why You Should Invest in Cheap Wine
• 3 How Can I Save Money or Find Coupons for Healthy Foods?
• 4 It's True! Farmers Markets Are Cheaper Than Supermarkets
• 5 5 Ways To Throw a Party Without Blowing Your Budget