Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats (their book just came out — have you seen it yet
?). This week: A totally scrumptious carrot slaw, a visit to a horchata factory, pumpkin mousse pie, and triple chocolate cream puffs. • Carrot Slaw With Cranberries And Toasted Walnuts
- Sweet carrots with tangy cranberries and toasty walnuts.
• Pie of the Week: Pumpkin Mousse Pie - The flavor of the traditional pumpkin pie, but with a lighter texture.
• Snapshots from Valencia: How Horchata Is Made at the Món Orxata Factory - A visit to a horchata factory!
• Cool Chard With Peppery Ricotta - Well, doesn't this look delicious!
• Chocoholic: Triple Chocolate Cream Puffs - Little bites of chocolate heaven.
Previous Good Eats: Gluten-Free Apple Cider Doughnut Pancakes
(Image: Jennifer Segal/Serious Eats)