Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brooklyn, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- I've cooked in my fair share of, err, let's call them, kitchens with limitations. This one definitely has its limitations, note the extra tiny oven, but the layout makes sense - everything kind of has its place. (As long as I keep my kitchen gadget and cookbook habits under control)
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- I don't know whether it took this kitchen to show me, but pans are really big. I mean, like extremely wide. On what shelf do 12' pans fit? None. So, we suspended ours from a railing that has proved super useful for storing other awkwardly long items too - like my apron, tongs, skimmers, honing steel and giant whisk.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Hardest question in the world. It changes seasonally, but if I'm pressed to choose, my favorite meal to cook is anything that includes homemade pasta.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012