- Brooklyn, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool?
- I've cooked in my fair share of, err, let's call them, kitchens with limitations. This one definitely has its limitations, note the extra tiny oven, but the layout makes sense - everything kind of has its place. (As long as I keep my kitchen gadget and cookbook habits under control)
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- I don't know whether it took this kitchen to show me, but pans are really big. I mean, like extremely wide. On what shelf do 12' pans fit? None. So, we suspended ours from a railing that has proved super useful for storing other awkwardly long items too - like my apron, tongs, skimmers, honing steel and giant whisk.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Hardest question in the world. It changes seasonally, but if I'm pressed to choose, my favorite meal to cook is anything that includes homemade pasta.
Small Cool Kitchens