Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Carol Ann
- Cincinnati, OH
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Even though it is tiny, everything is within reach, and there are lots of little things to look at.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Turning part of an antique gate into a hanging pot rack allows me to have a nice large set of pots and pans without taking up my limited cabinet space.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Summer time Mexican-inspired meals with fresh veggies from my garden and a pitcher of frozen margaritas.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012