With the proliferation of pretty canning jars and books geared towards urban preservationists, more and more people are making jams, chutneys and sauces these days. So it makes sense that linens and aprons designed to appeal to the canning crowd were bound to happen. And boy have they ever.
We searched through Etsy for a matter of minutes and came up with numerous sweet options for kitchen towels and aprons. From more whimsical blue ball jars to bolder, in-your-face mason jars, there's a lot of charm here. We like everything from the designs, the emphasis on sustainability that many of these sellers have, and supporting small businesses and artisans. So after you've put up that last jar of apple butter, you may want to take a peek at a few of our favorites:
• Mason Jar Tea Towel - Etsy (beagletique)
• Natural Cotton Mason Jar Tea Towel - Etsy (openeyespress)
• Organic Mason Jar Tea Towels - Etsy (madderrot)
• Blue Mason Jars Apron - Etsy (eggagogo)
• Mason Jar Natural Canvas Apron - Etsy (beryllynn)
Related: Five Extra Pretty Canning Jars