Small-batch canning and making your own equipment are just a couple of the many preservation-related posts in our archives. Check out the following tips, tutorials, recipe ideas, and more ... and if you're still stumped about anything, leave a comment and we'll do our best to cover it in a future post!
Canning Tips & Tutorials
• 1 Hot and Steamy: A Visual Tour of Hot Water Bath Canning
• 2 How To Make Your Own Canning Equipment
• 3 Canning Questions? Ask Marisa McClellan: Topics include meat sauces, spoilage, air bubbles, using your own recipes, and soups
• 4 Canning Basics: What’s the Deal with Pectin?
• 5 Small-Batch Canning: Making Cherry Preserves
• Marisa McClellan's Cranberry Jelly
• Recipe Recommendation: Tarragon Strawberry Jam
• Home Canning Project: Roasted and Canned Tomatoes
• The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook by Rachel Saunders
• How To Host a Canning Party
• Crafty Kitchen: Creative Toppers for Homemade Preserves
• Decorate Your Jars! Five Lovely Canning Label Templates
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)