Several Canadian readers pointed out that Canadian Thanksgiving is this Monday. Well then! What a good opportunity to take a look at some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes, and to ask our Canadian readers what they are cooking this weekend. (And hey, those of us down here in the States can get a jump on our own Thanksgiving planning too!)
A Few Thanksgiving Favorites
Here are a few favorite Thanksgiving recipes and tips from our archives.
• How To Make a Pie Crust from Scratch
• How To Make Turkey Gravy for Thanksgiving
• Fresh Cranberry Relish
• Sweet Potatoes and Caramelized Onions
• Sweet Potato and Sage Gratin
• Mark Bittman's Braised Turkey
• Ginger Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
• Roundup: Everything You Need for Thanksgiving Dinner
More Menu Ideas
• Two Cocktails for Thanksgiving
• Beets on Crostini with Goat Cheese
• Baked Goat Milk Brie with Cranberry Sauce
• The Modern Relish Tray
• Thanksgiving Tofu Loaf
• Sweet Potato Tart Tatin
• Baked Apples with Cranberry Sauce
Beautiful Thanksgiving Tables & Crafts
Table inspiration from our readers, plus some good ideas for decorating!
• Thanksgiving Decor: Fun Ideas for the Kids' Table
• Placecards for the Thanksgiving Table
• How To: Totally Terrific Thanksgiving Turkeys
• A Feast of Photos: Your Holiday Tables and Food - Over 65 photos of readers' Thanksgiving tables from 2009.
OK, your turn! Who is celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend, and what are you cooking? Any last-minute inspiration or recipes to share?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)