If you didn't get enough of Breakfast Week last month, here are a few more breakfasty nibbles for you. From a year ago, we have an excuse to eat cake for breakfast (15 of them, in fact!), a round-up of great DIY cereal recipes, and how to make oatmeal for the week in five minutes.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Eat Cake for Breakfast!15 Cakes for Morning Enjoyment
• Quick Tip: How to Get a Domed Muffin Top Every Time
• Rye Toasting Bread with Cherries and Pumpkin Seeds
• Oatmeal in Jars: Make a Week of Breakfasts in 5 Minutes
• Apricot Yogurt Scones
• Grape Nuts to Corn Flake: 7 Recipes for Homemade Cereals
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Neufchatel and Cream Cheese: What's the Difference?
• 5 Ideas for Make-Ahead Potluck Breakfast
• An Apple a Day: 10 Breakfast Recipes with Apples
• Shirred Eggs with Toast Soldiers
• 15 Recipes, Tips & Ideas for Delicious Homemade Granola
• A Color-Coded Secret: How to Tell When Your Bread Was Baked
Previous Friday Flashback: Debunking Macaron Myths, Real Strawberry Milk, and a Tex Mex Feast