It takes time and effort to create aperfect dessert to serve at a party — whether it's for a big event like a wedding or just for the comfort of your own kitchen. It's so satisfying to see a dessert I've made on display in all its glory on a beautiful cake stand. A cake stand can be the perfect way to incorporate the theme and decor of your party or your kitchen into the tablescape. Here are five fabulous favorites.
• Large Wooden Cake Stand, $44.00 at Etsy: Wood cake stands have become extremely popular over the past few years. It seems as though outdoor weddings are the new it thing and rustic chic is big. It doesn't get more rustic chic than placing your beautiful wedding (birthday, anniversary, etc) cake on a stand made from wood!
• Knotty Pine Treat Pedestal, $148.00 at BHLDN: If you're going for that rustic elegant look without the actual rustic aspect, this ceramic pedestal from Urban Outfitters new wedding line is a good option. The ceramic has been pressed to reveal the pattern of wood!
• Glass Cake Stand, $54.00 at Amazon: This cake stand is a slightly modern version of a traditional glass cake stand. The simplistic shape and clean lines is what really makes me appreciate this stand and want to always keep it on my kitchen counter. Plus, you can easily keep the dessert protected with the included lid.
• Rosanna Red Dots Pedestal Cake Stand, $38.62 at Amazon: If you're going for a sweet and vintage vibe for your next party this is the perfect cake stand. Made from stoneware and painted white with red polka dots this stand is so cute. It's 9" in diameter so several of these grouped on the table would be really beautiful at a party.
• Galvanized Treat Pedestals, $38.00 at BHLDN: When I look at these galvanized metal pedestals I immediately think of a garden party. Display any kind of sweet treat on these stands and they'll be the talk of the party. They come in two different sizes so they'd be great for grouping.
Related: Marvelous Valentine's Recipe: Strawberry Milk Cake
(Images: Etsy, BHLDN, Amazon)