• 1 Herbal Teas - From hibiscus to mint to chamomile, the possibilities are practically endless when it comes to herbal teas or tisanes.
• 2 Rooibos - With its naturally sweet, woody, tobacco-y flavor, rooibos has a depth that makes it a good alternative to coffee.
• 3 Roasted Grains - For an earthy, roasted flavor, try Korean (and Japanese) teas made from barley (bori cha), corn (oksusu cha), or brown rice (hyeonmi cha).
• 4 White Coffee - This Lebanese after-dinner beverage is made with sweet-scented orange flower water.
• 5 Ginger Honey Lemon Tonic - Perfect for chilly winter days, and particularly soothing for sore throats and stomach aches.
And, of course, there's always decaf coffee.
Related: Going Caffeine-Free: What Are Your Best Tips for Kicking a Coffee Habit?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)