Cookie Monster and I have much in common. We both go a little googly-eyed at the sight of cookies. We both tend to crumble our cookies while eating. And while we share a fondness for cookies of the chocolate chip variety, we are more than open to sampling any others that come our way. Like these tempting morsels.• Blueberry and Cream Cookies from Epicurious
- From Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar and made with a milk powder "streusel," these were just too intriguing to pass up.
• Cashew-Caramel Cookies from Martha Stewart - Admittedly, I saw the caramel drizzle on these cookies and it was game over.
• Glazed Lemon Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod - A sweet and fresh spring favorite.
• Orange Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate Chips from Bon Appétit - Crumb-tastic!
• Hazelnut Espresso Cookies from Leite's Culinaria - Get your cookie and your caffeine in one convenient package.
• Quinoa Cloud Cookies from 101 Cookbooks - Made with quinoa flour. So interesting!
• Mexican Chocolate Ice Box Cookies from Saveur - I love cinnamon and a hint of heat in my chocolate.
• Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Doodles - A little bit of all the favorites in this cookie.
• Crisp Salted Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies from Smitten Kitchen - Crispy? Oatmeal? With a dash of sea salt? Bring it on.
• Chocolate Nutella Cookies from Simply Recipes - No actual nutella was harmed in the making of these cookies. Oh wait, yes there was.
Had a good cookie lately?
(Images: Christopher Griffith/Epicurious and Martha Stewart)