• Blueberry and Cream Cookies from Epicurious - From Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar and made with a milk powder "streusel," these were just too intriguing to pass up.
• Cashew-Caramel Cookies from Martha Stewart - Admittedly, I saw the caramel drizzle on these cookies and it was game over.
• Glazed Lemon Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod - A sweet and fresh spring favorite.
• Orange Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate Chips from Bon Appétit - Crumb-tastic!
• Hazelnut Espresso Cookies from Leite's Culinaria - Get your cookie and your caffeine in one convenient package.
• Quinoa Cloud Cookies from 101 Cookbooks - Made with quinoa flour. So interesting!
• Mexican Chocolate Ice Box Cookies from Saveur - I love cinnamon and a hint of heat in my chocolate.
• Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Doodles - A little bit of all the favorites in this cookie.
• Crisp Salted Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies from Smitten Kitchen - Crispy? Oatmeal? With a dash of sea salt? Bring it on.
• Chocolate Nutella Cookies from Simply Recipes - No actual nutella was harmed in the making of these cookies. Oh wait, yes there was.
Had a good cookie lately?
(Images: Christopher Griffith/Epicurious and Martha Stewart)