Cinnamon and sweet potato muffins, best recipes for freezing meals, an inventive toaster, cheap wines, morning buns, sweet apple cake, microwaved potato chips, a buttery yet dangerous fish - and more in last week's hot posts.
Hot Posts for October 20-26
• Use Caution When Eating Escolar
• Look! Beautiful (and Cheap) Spice Storage Solution
• Conscientious Cook: How to Start Saving Money This Weekend
• Recipe Recommendation: DIY Potato Chips...in the Microwave
• From the Files: Recipes that Freeze Well
• Fall Weekend Cooking: Break Out the Slow-Cooker!
• Recipe: Sticky Spiked Double-Apple Cake with a Brown Sugar-Brandy Sauce
• Tiniest Kitchen Ever? Jack's Micro Home
• Cheap Wines for Tough Times
• Root Beer Brownies and Gourmet Grilled Cheese - Delicious links for 10.21.08
• Morning Buns: What They Are, and Why We Love Them
• Cinnamon Sweet Potato Muffins - Delicious links for 10.24.08
• Food Science: The Low-Down on High-Fructose Corn Syrup
• Tough Times Ahead For Food Snobs?
• Saffron, Knives, Crêpe Pans, and Vanilla: What's Worth Spending Money On In the Kitchen?
Previous Hot Posts: Apple Desserts, Cheese Tips, and Great Steak - Top posts for October 13-19, 2008