Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we cheered for lemon sunshine cookies and were intrigued by a loaf of whole wheat peanut butter bread—made in a bread machine! Read on for these favorite posts and more:
• Sauced: Butternut Squash and Sage Cream Sauce - a winning alternative to traditional red pasta sauce.
• Cookie Monster: Lemon Sunshine Cookies - Who wouldn't love sunshine cookies in February?
• Dinner Tonight: Roasted Beet Salad with Olives and Oranges - An elegant and slightly zingier take on beet salad.
• Baking with a Bread Machine: Whole-Wheat and Peanut Butter Bread - Just enough subtle nutty flavor, complemented nicely by the whole wheat flour.
• Sandwiched: Chive Biscuit, Cheddar Spread, Canadian Bacon, and Fried Egg - You know us: put an egg on it (or in it) and we're sold.
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)