Every week we round up our favorite cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week the Serious Eats crew visits a Harry Potter cooking class at the Institute of Culinary Education. Hagrid's Stew, anyone? This plus Sardinian sausage pasta sauce, an eight-buck Coq au Two-Buck Chuck, and Southern fried gizzards. • Harry Potter and the Legend of the ICE Cooking Class
- Snape's Scones and Stoat Sandwiches were also on the menu.
• Caramelized Onion, Potato, and Blue Cheese Tart - Big flavors!
• Dinner Tonight: Sardinian Sausage Sauce - With a touch of saffron, to make it really special.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Coq au Two-Buck Chuck - No, you really don't have to only cook with wine you would drink.
• The Nasty Bits: Southern Fried Gizzards - Too many gizzards? Never!
Previous Good Eats: Summer Pasta With Zucchini and Gorgonzola
(Image: Grace Kang/Serious Eats)