• Harry Potter and the Legend of the ICE Cooking Class - Snape's Scones and Stoat Sandwiches were also on the menu.
• Caramelized Onion, Potato, and Blue Cheese Tart - Big flavors!
• Dinner Tonight: Sardinian Sausage Sauce - With a touch of saffron, to make it really special.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Coq au Two-Buck Chuck - No, you really don't have to only cook with wine you would drink.
• The Nasty Bits: Southern Fried Gizzards - Too many gizzards? Never!
Previous Good Eats: Summer Pasta With Zucchini and Gorgonzola
(Image: Grace Kang/Serious Eats)