We love Latin American food, and it's been a constant source of inspiration to us here at The Kitchn. From quick bean burritos, to 30-minute chicken posole, to vegan corn tamales, here are 15 Latin American-inspired recipes from our archives.
• 1. Goat Tacos - Never tried goat meat? You should — it makes wonderful tacos.
• 2. Enchiladas Verdes - A family recipe from Yvette of Muy Bueno Cookbook.
• 3. Chili-Lime Steak Fajitas - Such a great dinner party recipe.
• 4. Potato Tacos (Tacos de Papa) - Potatoes in tacos? Oh yeah!
• 5. Tex-Mex Migas - A Tex-Mex breakfast that's also very good for dinner.
• 6. Marina's Chile Relleno with Pecan Cream Sauce - From our Quick Weeknight Meals contest last year. These stuffed peppers are fresh and different (quinoa!) but also beautiful and delicious.
• 7. Hannah's Huevos Motuleños - Another Quick Weeknight Meals entry. Quick and tasty!
• 8. Bean Burritos - Very basic, but utterly satisfying.
• 9. Heatwave Carnitas - You can make splendid carnitas in the slow cooker.
• 10. Grilled Cactus and Corn Salad - This nopales dish makes a good filling for burritos or tacos.
• 11. Vegan Corn Tamales - With fresh corn and beans.
• 12. Chipotle Chicken Fajitas (Grilled Indoors!) with Creamy Black Bean Spread - No grill necessary.
• 13. Mexican Sprout Slaw - Another great vegetarian burrito filling. Or just top with an egg and eat for dinner.
• 14. Pumpkin Tortilla Soup - Warm and filling. (And orange.)
• 15. 30-Minute Chicken Posole - One of our favorite quick dinners.
What's your favorite Latin American quick dinner?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)