Do you have a few almost-empty jars in your pantry? Some half-full containers in your fridge? Curious what to do with those crumbled tortilla chips or that bowl of egg whites? What about creative ways to use pickle juice, or what to do with packets of powdered hot chocolate? Before you throw them away, take a look through this list: there are a few handy tips to help you clean out and eat up!
See the whole list below!
CANNED, BOXED, or JAR GOODS
• How to use up cans of tuna.
• How to use up chicken stock.
• How to use up cranberry sauce.
• How to use up leftover pickle juice.
• How to use up flavored teas.
• How to use up powdered hot chocolate.
(Image: Jarangi from The Kitchen Cure Flickr Pool)