Happy Saturday! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include why you should roast vegetables on your ugliest baking sheet, the best cheese for tacos, 6 ways to make smoothies without bananas, fun kitchen projects to do on your day off, and more!
15. 5 Cooking Tips to Help Anyone Fall in Love with a Vegetable for the First Time
14. Freezer Recipe: Grown-Up Prosciutto & Cheddar Hot Pockets
13. Tip: For Better Roasted Vegetables, Use Your Ugliest Baking Sheet
12. Recipe: Fast and Easy Turkey Tortilla Soup
11. The Best Cheeses For Tacos: Plus 8 Cheesy Taco Filling Ideas
10. Recipe: Sunshine Smoothie with Coconut, Clementine and Turmeric