Every week we bring you a roundup of our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, as I've been rather craving a good plate of pasta, this succulent, spicy octopus pasta dish hit the spot. Read on for this plus gluten-free chocolate graham crackers, wicked good lobster rolls, and more. • Bucatini With Rita's Spicy Baby Octopus Sauce
- Tender, succulent octopus simmered in tomato sauce, tossed with pasta. Oh baby.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Chocolate Graham Crackers - A crispy chocolate cracker, made in the home kitchen.
• The Food Lab: Wicked Good Lobster Rolls - J. Kenji instructs us in the art of the lobster roll.
• Drinking Seasonally: Sour Cherry Caipirinha - A simple, summery drink with bright color and flavor.
• Cookie Monster: Blueberry Thumbprints - Little cookies filled to the brim with blueberry preserves.
Previous Good Eats: Alton Brown's Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Serious Eats)