Beer cocktails have come a long way since the Irish Car Bombs and Black & Tans of our college days. These new beer-based mixed drinks are sophisticated affairs made with craft brews, seasonal ingredients, and top-shelf liquors. Here are a few that are worthy of your next dinner party.
Beer Cocktails to Try:
• The Stout Diplomat from Epicurious: Stout, rum, and sherry
• Bubbly Manhattan from Food52: IPA, rye whiskey, and vermouth
• Black Velvet from Esquire: Stout and champagne
• Stale Pale Ale Martini from It's Pub Night: Pale ale, gin, and olives
• Sidewalker from Gilt Taste: Wheat beer, apple brandy, cider vinegar, and maple syrup
More on Beer Cocktails:
Have you had a good beer cocktail lately?