In another month or two, we'll probably be groaning at the mere mention of a recipe with pumpkin spices...but not now! Right now we're definitely ready for some pumpkin-y treats, warm from the oven and fragrant with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Which one of these recipes should we make first?
1. Pumpkin Crumb Cakes, from the Kitchn
2. Pumpkin Swirl Brownies, from Martha Stewart
3. Pumpkin-Apple Streusel Cake, from Epicurious
4. Ginger-Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes, from Cupcake Bakeshop
5. Pumpkin Spiced Scones, from Pinch My Salt
6. Frosted Pumpkin Doughnuts, from Taste of Home
We can't decide which one to make first, so thinking it's probably best to just make all of these as quickly as possible. Maybe a marathon baking weekend?!
What are your favorite pumpkin recipes for this time of year?
Related: Canned Pumpkin: What Is It Really Made Of?
(Image: Flickr member grdarling licensed under Creative Commons)